Over the course of a thirty year career, Dr. Resnick has written a wide variety of training material content in the areas of leadership development, team development, continuous improvement and organizational change.
Training programs are offered in individual modules. Each module is designed as a 1-2 day instructional experience. These materials are written at the middle to upper management level.
A typical training package consists of a Participant Manual written as a Word document (usually about 75 pages), accompanied by a Powerpoint presentation and resource materials (typically 75-100 slides).
Many modules also reference and use other commercially available videos, tools and instruments as an integral part of the instructional process.
These materials are available for license. License arrangements are based on the number of manuals, or for an enterprise.
Materials can also be customized to specific organizational names for private labeling, and content can be modified to reflect specific organizational situations.
If desired, Train-the-Trainer support materials can also be developed for a particular organization (agendas, instructor notes, design of instructional activities, etc.) For Train-the-Trainer programs, trainer instruction and certification may also be required.
Training materials are available for the following modules:
- Your Role as a Leader and a Manager
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Performance Management – Setting Expectations
- Performance Management – Supporting and Reviewing Performance
- Developing High Performing Teams
- Chartering Field Teams
- The Leadership Process: Vision Through Deployment
- Managing Large Scale Projects
- The Discipline of Execution
- Guiding Breakthrough Organizational Change
- Organizational Structure and Measurement Systems
- Building a Customer-Focused Organization
- The Continuous Improvement Process
- Continuous Improvement Tools
For further information regarding the availability, customization or licensing of these leadership development and process management training materials, please email Dr. Resnick.